DROP-IN POLICY & REGISTRATION
Northwest CrossFit loves when people Drop-In. All we ask is that you abide by our simple rules to make sure everyone stays safe, happy, and fit!
- Experience: As much as we would like to accommodate everyone, we do require at least three (3) months prior CrossFit experience to Drop-in to ANY of our classes.
- Drop-In hours: For our out of state drop-ins, we can accommodate your visit to all our weekday classes on our schedule as well as both Saturday and Sundays. If you register for an Open Gym slot you are responsible for your own safety and picking up after yourself.
- Etiquette: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow us time to show you around the gym, meet and greet, and get situated.
- Payment: Out of respect for our current athletes who do pay a monthly membership, our out-of-state drop-in fee is $25 per class. However, if you plan to stay for the week, we do offer a 1-week unlimited pass that expires 1 week from the purchase date. If you are a regular traveling visitor, we also offer punch cards with no expiration dates that will save you more.
- Registration: This last rule applies to out of state Drop-Ins ONLY. Note that we are in downtown Seattle, and everything we do is on-line, even our waiver. So, if you don’t pre-register for class, and in turn sign the waiver, you unfortunately not be able to attend the current class and will have to wait until the next one.
Things you should know about your drop-in in advance.
- Please don’t forget to bring comfortable workout clothes and shoes, and if you need one, a water bottle. We do have a water fountain and FitAid for purchase as well.
- Lastly, we have shirts and tanks. We know that picking up a shirt during your visit is a top priority. Our shirts are only $25, so come and show that Northwest CrossFit support.
Select the location you want to drop-in at!
One final note: We receive many emails a day, so please give us at least 24 hours to respond to any inquiries. If you agree with our 5 Drop-in rules, we would love to have you join us for a class and give you a great CrossFit experience at our gym. We look forward to having you join us.