Athlete class reservation – 5 per class
Government restrictions allow us to only have 5 people per class. Please reserve your spot on our schedule.
Phase 2 Safety Measures
For the health and safety of our entire community, we have implemented a number of procedures and rules to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our community. These include:
- Open air gym – we will have the doors open to maximize indoor ventilation
- Outdoor workout stations – we will offer fully outdoor workout stations, covered from rain
- Special cleaning & sanitizing – between every class and at the end of every day
- Limited class sizes – 10 athletes per hour: 5 coached classes and 3 open gym (un-coached), and 2 personal training
- Defined and distanced workout stations – Each athlete will have a 6 x 6 foot area to workout and each station will be at least 6 feet from the next one.
- Reduced class durations – to minimize the number of athletes in the building and allow our coaches time to sanitize and re-stock between classes
- Online classes – on weekdays at 7AM for high risk athletes
- No dogs or children allowed – temporarily to minimize COVID exposure. I know, this crushes our soul to put this in writing. 🙁
Please run through this screening checklist before every class
|||Do you have a fever?|
|||Do you have a sore throat or cough?|
|||Do you have a loss of taste or smell, or any other COVID-19 symptoms?|
|||Have you been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test with-in the last 14 days?|
|||Are you or anyone you’re living a member of a high risk group? High risk groups according to the CDC include: AsthmaChronic kidney disease being treated with dialysisChronic lung diseaseDiabetesHemoglobin DisordersImmunocompromisedLiver diseasePeople aged 65 years and olderPeople in nursing homes or long-term care facilitiesSerious heart conditionsSevere obesity|
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please stay home and enjoy our Zoom classes. We look forward to seeing you back in the gym when COVID-19 is better controlled.
Athlete COVID Gym Rules
Reserve your spot: Due to reduced class size, please reserve a spot ahead of time on our schedule. To allow everyone to get a spot, we may charge a $10 fee for reservations cancelled within 8 hours of class time
Masks required: Masks are required everywhere in the gym except your individual workout station.
Wait outside: Please wait outside the gym until the exact start time of your class. If there are others outside the class, please keep at least 6 feet of space while you wait.
Keep your distance: As you move around the gym, walk in the lanes between workout stations and keep 6 feet of space between you and other athletes.
Wash your hands: Please wash your hands before and after your workout.
Pick a workout station: Stations are marked with tape. If you signed up for a class, pick one of the stations in the tall building. If you signed up for an open gym slot, pick a station in the short building (with the turf). Please remain in your station for the duration of the workout unless you need to use the restroom.
Follow the coaches instructions: For both classes and open gym, please follow the coaches instructions for your safety.
Clean up after yourself: The coach may ask you to put your equipment away, or leave it at your station. Either way, please sanitize everything you’ve touched in the station: the floor, equipment, supplies, and finally your hands.
Leave promptly: It’s important that we clear the gym quickly at the end of the workout so that the coaches have time to sanitize and re-stock after you leave.
Thank you – Thank you for doing your part to protect our community.