NWCF’s Fast Track Program lets you get started with CrossFit even more quickly than our CompleteFit Bootcamp class! For $250, you will receive 6 private-to-semi private personal training sessions of 1-4 people. These sessions will last 45-60 minutes and are based on YOUR schedule.
This program is designed to fit the schedule of individuals who either can not make the scheduled Bootcamp classes or are looking to start our CrossFit program as soon as possible.
Our 6 sessions will cover the baseline movements you’ll need to be familiar with in order to excel within our program. We’ll begin with an orientation to define your goals and strategies to achieve your fitness goals, target past limitations or challenges inhibiting you from reaching these goals, provide a general fitness assessment.
Sign-up HERE if you’re interested in more information, or would like to register today!
- Fitness Test and Understanding Core to extremity.
- Part 1 death by 60’ (run 30’ out and 30’ back)
- Part 2 plank test accumulate 2 minutes in plank or shoulder taps for 1 minute (reps/ control)
- Part 3 deadhang accumulate 1 minute or max reps ring rows or pullups in 1 minute
- Part 4 max reps air squats in 2 minutes
- Warm up with balance, coordination drills plus core, muscle activation mobility for pressing and squatting:
- Hollow hold, shoulder taps, squat therapy drills, jumping rope
- Baselines for pressing and squatting.
- Movements will include:
- Pressing – half kneeling, tall kneeling, standing S.A. press (looking for imbalance from side to side). If moving well, introduce the barbell. We will go through the progressions with at least one set of each looking to see where we have movement degradation.
- Squats and split squats:
- Air squats, body weight split stance squats. If athlete illustrates good movement and position then move into load with front rack squats/ split squat.
- Warm up with balance, coordination drills plus core, muscle activation and mobility for hinge and pulling.
- Baselines for hinge and pulling:
- Hinge, S.L Hinge, Jumping/landing, KB Deadlift, KB swing.
- Hanging from rings with active position:
- Hollow hold/ rock, hollow hold with banded lat activation, dead hang (full or supported), scap pulls, ring rows, Strict pull-ups.
- Warm up with balance, coordination drills plus core, muscle activation/ mobility for pressing and squatting.
- Progressions for pressing and squatting:
- Rear leg elevated split squats, front squat,s back squats (if applicable), wall balls, OHS with dowel.
- Static supports, box dips, ring supports and ring dips (if applicable).
- Intro to rowing and DB Snatch.
- Warm up with balance, coordination drills plus core, muscle activation/ mobility for hanging and hinging.
- Introduce progressions for hinging:
- Split stance deadlift, barbell deadlift.
- Introduce progressions for pulling:
- Single arm row/ bent over row, single arm ring row.
- Introduce Med ball clean and barbell power clean.
- Introduce dowel snatch.
- Inverted pushups.